Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Comments For Kids: April

Adorable smiling kids

In the month of April I was invited to see the wonderful work of three brilliant children from all different parts of the globe, ranging from America, to New Zealand, to Canada!

1. Collin, a 7th grader, wrote an informative piece about March Madness.

Collin's post
I commented and said, 
My comment on Collin's post
2. Cruz, a student in primary school from New Zealand wrote a persuasive piece about why children shouldn't be given money.
Cruz's post
 I commented and said,
My comment on Cruz's Post
3. Keanan, a student from Canada, wrote a post about the his senses while encountering a Centaur.
Keanan's post
 I commented and said,
My comment on Keanan's post

1 comment:

  1. Justine
    Thank you for taking the time to comment on Cruz's Student Blog in New Zealand. We really appreciate the feedback for Cruz and also I wanted to acknowledge the time and the effort that you put into leaving the comment for him. Providing feedback for students in anywhere is a fantastic encouragement to help them with their writing.
    Mr Webb and Room Three, Auroa Primary School, Taranaki, New Zealand
    mrwebbauroa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete