Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blog Post #5.B

paper girls
As I explained previously, before EDM310 I did not know what a Personal Learning Network was and most importantly, I was unaware of the benefits of having a PLN. Unfortunately, during the duration of my semester in EDM310, I did not utilize or develop my rtPLN as much as I wanted to. But I have intentions of using a PLN as a tool in the educational field.

The components of a Personal Learning Network that I plan to use and will continue to use are,

    • Twitter
      • I think Twitter can be a great way to spread ideas through educators alike.
    • Pinterest
      • I think the use of pinterest should be introduced in EDM310. It is a great tool for cultivating ideas and projects that motivate students and bring out creativity.
    • Teacher Blogs
      • One of the coolest ways to learn new ideas are through reading about other educators experiences and insights.


No comments:

Post a Comment