Sunday, May 3, 2015

Technology & Teaching: My Philosophy

Word "Philosophy"
Initially, when I used to hear anything about technology in classroom's I usually thought disaster. I previously thought that students using devices such as ipads in a classroom would be a miss-use of time. Because I know that I am the type of person where if i was able to be on my phone during class time, I would learn absolutely nothing because my phone has so many non-educational distractions on it. But I've learned that technology doesn't have to be a distraction for students because there are ways to set locks on the students devices so that they will only be able to access the educational apps only.
I believe that it is essential that the instructor of a classroom which incorporates ipads into the lesson, should thoroughly teaching technology etiquette, to ensure they do not miss use their electronic devices during class time.

No comments:

Post a Comment